Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Perfect Cappuccino: A Documentary



"It might be the worst of the best coffee, but it is." (Referencing Starbucks)  I have to say I can't disagree.  While not bad, the image of Starbucks betrays the quality of the product produced.  But this is another post.

Looking for a coffee documentary?  Look no further. 

I stumbled over this coffee gem about a person's search for perfect cappuccino foam.  Intertwined with this obsessive caffeinated search, is a critique of Starbucks and how Americans are buying into corporate coffee culture.  I have only viewed the trailer, but take a look at their website, (www.cappuccinomovie.com), buy a copy if you like it, and become a fan on their Facebook page.  (I would but I do not have Facebook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment