(The foam looks so happy!)In the spirit of creating a stronger community at Metro Espresso, I am asking Metro Espresso readers (meaning you!) to write responses to five simple questions about your coffee preferences. These responses will be featured in future blog posts. If you are new to coffee and feel you don't know enough to contribute; your opinion is doubly wanted. You probably know more than you think! The questions are as follows:
1. When you buy coffee on the go, who do you patronize? (Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, an espresso cart, Au Bon Pain...etc.)
2. What is your preferred coffee-based drink (drip, espresso, moka pot, French press, latte...etc), and why?
3. In general, what is your favorite aspect about coffee? Explain (i.e culture, taste, social lubricant)
4. What is your favorite coffee story? (i.e bad experience at Starbucks or amazing espresso)
5. Folgers or Maxwell House? :-)
Email your responses to duderino102 @ gmail dot com, and be featured on Metro Espresso. Be sure to explain your answers well, but no essays please! If you like Metro Espresso please follow me on Twitter, and ask me any coffee-related questions you have. Thank you!